Customer satisfaction is the key to our success at LBA Air Conditioning, Heating & Plumbing. We began simply in 1985, and our reputation has been established through our custom-driven approach to addressing the needs of our customers. We take the time to evaluate each situation to determine the needs and possible solutions, knowing that when we do a great job, our customers will tell others about us.
About Our Services
Our team includes more than 60 individuals who are highly trained to address a variety of issues. We maintain our service fleet so that we can move quickly when a home comfort challenge is faced. We invest in the talent of our team so that our service continues to exceed expectations.
Our technicians are available for urgent repair needs, an important concern when outside conditions are extreme. We also recognize the need for flexibility, meaning that our pricing doesn't increase for service after hours or on Saturdays. We offer a full range of home comfort services and solutions to ensure an enhanced quality of life in your residence.
Mitsubishi Electric Contractor Status
As a contractor for Mitsubishi Electric ductless systems, we can offer unique solutions for those with single-room or whole-home needs. The transition from central heating and cooling to a ductless approach may provide a number of benefits, including:
- Decreased energy usage - ducts result in energy losses that can represent 20 to 40 percent of the energy used to condition air in your home. Ductless equipment eliminates this loss, reducing your usage levels and your bills.
- Zoned heating and cooling - independent air handlers deliver conditioned air to smaller areas, allowing you to tailor your settings to the needs in a given part of your home.
- Enhanced air quality management - each air handler filters the air supply in its zone, providing more thorough filtration and improving the quality of air in that space.
- Efficient installation - a system can be installed quickly so that you experience little interruption in your routine.
- Quiet operation - a Mitsubishi Electric ductless air conditioner or heat pump operates without disrupting your home atmosphere.
- Room AC - a ductless system can be installed as a supplemental heating and cooling solution to address room AC issues in spaces that experience hot or cold spots or that are not connected to central ductwork.
As we provide contemporary home comfort options, LBA Air Conditioning, Heating & Plumbing, Inc. is pleased to offer Mitsubishi Electric ductless heat pumps and services to our customers.